To change your logo on your site, follow these steps:
- Make sure the logo file is a transparent png.
- Name it logo.png and save to your computer.
- Login to the CMS and go to Publish > Files.
- Search for "logo" and you'll see "logo.png" listed.
- Click the filename and then: Upload a New File.
- Select your logo file and click: Start Uploading.
- Click: Save to publish the logo to the website.
- Your logo will now appear in the header.
- Clear your browser cache.
If any adjustments are needed, please let us know by creating a case in the Help Center.
NOTE: Some designs also include a footer logo. You can follow the same steps if you would like to replace the footer logo on your site, except the file name you are replacing will be footer-logo.png (so the new file also needs to be named footer-logo.png).